Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Burr!

Holy cold outside!  Gotta love the Mid West.  It was 55 degrees, no snow and the sun was shining last week.  Today it was -30 degrees with the wind chill and we actually have a dust of snow on the ground.  I can still see grass though.  The 80 degree difference hits ya like a brick wall.  I just can't warm up today.  Anywho...

The project I am working on today is my charm quilt.  I found the idea through Pintrest and its going pretty well so far.  to make the 50x60 quilt I need 1,173 1" hexagons.  I have 171 made so far.  I have pics to post... now I just need to figure out how to do that!  Sunday I am going to start a baby quilt, I have no decided which I want to make though.  I just found a cute project that is a football blanket made of that soft minky fabric.  I had planned to make a ribbon blanket but now it is between the football project or a square rag quilt.  Unfortunately I already bought baby blue minky fabric so I think I'm going to make the rag quilt.  I will post my decision when I start cutting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment