Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My first baby blanket

Today I made my first baby blanket.  I thought it would be a bit bigger but its actually the perfect size for a little one to carry around.  I made this one for my friend Andrea, she's due the end of May with her second child.  It's a boy! :)  Pintrest, as I've said before, is quite an obsession of mine.  I found the tutorial for this on that site.  You can find it here.  She has done some awesome blankets and I can't wait to do some more.  It's very easy to follow :)  Here are some pictures of my finished blanket!

                                         Here are the front pieces cut out, ready to go!
                                                      This will be the back
                                         The finished front, right out of the dryer :)
                                  Here is the back, has some issues but it is my first try!

No comments:

Post a Comment