Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 1

Wow am I confused!  Never thought I'd be a blogger... not in a Million years!  I decided to try this so I could connect with others that like to do what I do.  I like to sew and garden and pretty much anything crafty.  I consider myself a beginner in all areas still, but I think I'm getting better every day!  

The snow has finally fallen in MN and I am already over it!  Mother Nature has been too kind this year and we have been so spoiled not having any snow til mid January.  Growing up in the Mid West I don't think I could pick just one season to say I "love."  I like the winter because its when I am the most creative.  I do all of my sewing in the winter time.  I dislike shoveling snow, but thankfully I have a friend from ND that loves it (she's crazy!)  I L-O-V-E Spring now that I am a home owner.  I've done so many things to my yard over the past few summers and its so exciting to see how my flower beds have changed from year to year.  My driveway is lined with beautiful yellow and pink tulips in the spring and I'm very proud of the fact I did it all by myself.  I have some plans in the works to build some veggie gardens this spring so I can plant my own veggies.  Summer is great just for the fact that it's summer and the days are so long.  I'm a huge baseball fan so going to Brewer games is one of my favorite parts of summer.  I love the colors of fall and the smells it brings with it.  There is nothing better than walking around in the woods in the fall and seeing all of the beautiful colors.  I enjoy the outdoors in any way that I can.  I love hunting and fishing and sitting around a bonfire with some good friends.  Well, it's time for me to get back to work on my new quilt project.  I'm looking forward to sharing my projects with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment