Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Sunday Funday!

After a fabulous night out with friends last night at the Wicked Moose, I had a nice chill day today with my friend Jen.  She's been gracious enough to help me by cutting out the paper hexagons so I can keep going on making the actually pieces.  I really want to start sewing some of them together but I am going to try and wait until I get them all made.  I think I'm about a third of the way done and it's a great feeling!  

I made great progress on my hexagons today and almost doubled my stash!  Here is today's handy work:
                                                         125 DONE TODAY!
                                               My whole stash, all 400 of them :)

I've made almost all the ones I have cut so far so next on the list is to cut up the fabric I got from my friend Vicki.  She sent me a tub of stuff last week and then cleaned up her sewing room and gave me another huge bag!  I can't wait to see what's all in there :)  That will be tomorrow's post hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment